Make Tummy Time A Fun Activity For Your Baby!
This playmat features colorful marine animals that appear to be moving in the water. Your baby will be fascinated by the bright sea world & floating toys!
- Makes tummy time a fun & engaging activity for your little one
- Made of baby-safe 100% BPA-free & non-toxic heavy-duty PVC materials
- Contoured edges help support your baby as they play
- Great for travel! Playmat can be deflated to be taken along
- Strengthens neck and core muscles
Why You Need This
Our playmat is an easy way to make your baby enjoy their tummy time!
It’s important for infants to have daily tummy time. It helps with their head and neck development and helps them build strength in their head, neck, arms, and shoulder muscles.
Tummy time is when your baby is awake and placed on their belly for a short period of time.
You can even start tummy time the day you bring your baby home from the hospital by laying them on your chest.
Start with a few minutes a few times per day. As your baby grows, they’ll be able to stay on their stomach for a longer period of time.
Remember, your baby needs to be supervised at all times during tummy time. Only do tummy time when your baby is awake.
Some of the benefits of Tummy Time include:
- helps prevents flat head syndrome
promotes motor skills
- helps baby build up the strength needed for rolling over, sitting up, crawling, and eventually walking
- development of strong neck and shoulder muscles
- develops eyesight
Here are some general recommendations on how long to do tummy time for each month. Remember, all babies are different. Some may want longer tummy time sessions and other shorter ones. Observe your baby and adjust tummy time accordingly for their needs.
This playmat is a great gift for baby showers! Give a gift that encourages baby’s natural curiosity while helping them develop their fine motor skills.
Age: 3 Months & Up
Material: Plastic, BPA-Free & Non-Toxic
Size: 43" x 35" x 2.5" inches